My Cyberworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Cyberworld

Movie and More

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webmaster
Admin
webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Hello to all members Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all members   Hello to all members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:17 pm

Hello to all members Master Hello everyone...I'm the webmaster of this forum from the philippines. Hope you enjoy your stay...
Back to top Go down
https://mycyberworld.forumotion.com
Rodmilla

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all members   Hello to all members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 am

Hello,

I'm Rodmilla from New York. It's nice to be here and meet you all flower
Back to top Go down
ananzalo

ananzalo

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all members   Hello to all members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:58 pm

hey
anna here.. from philadelphia..
im a newbiee in this forum..
juz out of ma curiousity do u guys kno y i cant watch any of the movies in here??
aight
tnx..
hope to hear from someone soon lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/hopeless23loser
webmaster
Admin
webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all members   Hello to all members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:36 pm

Hello friend...this is the WEBMASTER...thanks for posting...Your asking that..why you can't watch movie in this forum...well...there are several reason...first of all..be sure...that you download the divX webplayer..because if not...you cannot able to watch the movies from stage6(DivX Category). Another reason is....let say you have the divX webplayer but still can't watch the movie ----clicking play buttom and it says "error" . It means...the movie is already deleted or disable by stage6 were all movies here hosted there.But no need to worry...after one day or more(depends on them) the movie will work again.So I my advice is...once you find some movies here ...download it first if you have no time to watch and watch it later.So even thoug the movie is already deleted..you can still watch it cause you download the movie to your computer(under the player..you see the links for download).
Now lets go to VEOH Channel...all movies here are hosted by VEOH.Some movie has an embeded player and some are just a links...its depend of the owner on how they will share their movies.The movie here is only a preview...so if you want to watch the full movie you need to download it....putting your mouse arrow to the embeded player will show the links for downloads...ok hope this help you...please don't forget to post any comments in any category or any movie you watched...working or not working....have a nice day..see you around....we have a chatbox here...so you can invite your friends here and chat....
Back to top Go down
https://mycyberworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all members   Hello to all members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Cyberworld :: Introduction :: Introduce your self-
Jump to: